Welcome to the Cruisersnet.net Online Nautical Directory and Chart Viewer, powered by EarthNC! Here are some hints to get you started:Google Satellite View will show when Charts are not available at a specific Zoom or Location.
- Seamless Charts will load automatically whenever available at your location and zoom (the satellite view will show when charts aren’t available). To load a specific NOAA chart, just select a different chart from the drop down – select ‘One Chart’ when you’d like to go back to the automatic mode
- Control additional layers with the Marina, Anchorage, Bridge, and Buoys/Markers checkboxes
- Make your own routes with the EarthNC Route Maker found under ‘Routing’
- With the Route Maker open, click on the line icon to start routing and then just click your route out on the map. Double-click to end your route and then save it to Google Earth, GPX file for GPS transfer, or PDF for printing/e-mailing
- Search the map for marinas, hotels, restaurants, or other information with the Google Local Search Toolbar in the upper map window