How many places do you know where a sailboat is provided with your room or cottage with so many wonderful and engaging activities to enjoy?
Well, read on and start planning a visit to the REAL Florida Keys…Key Lime Sailing Club is a unique slice of KEYS ENJOYMENT…give it a try and let us hear about your experience.
Key Lime Sailing Club, A SALTY SOUTHEAST CRUISERS’ NET SPONSOR, always has very special offers for their visitors! Key Lime Sailing Club is on the Inside Route side of Key Largo.
Welcome to our unique little hideaway. Secluded, serene, and perfectly located, our self-contained cottages have everything you need for a relaxing waterfront vacation.
CLICK FOR PHOTOS AND MORE!
* Cottages with Free designated 22′ Sailboats
* Shared Kayaks
* Paddle boats
* Hobie Wave
* Fishing and snorkeling gear
* 36′ C& C
* 33′ Morgan Islander
* 22′ Catalinas as Bareboat or Captained charters
* Captained Sunset Sails on a 47′ all electric Lagoon Catamaran
* Captained Day Sailing with snorkeling or kayaking trips on a 47′ all electric Lagoon Catamaran
We have been stretching out and have added a marina in February 2017:
South Dade Marina and Eco Adventures to the Key Lime Sailing Club & Cottages Family.
From the marina we will be running:
* Kayak rentals and tours
* Sailboat rentals
* Captained sunset sails 6 pac on 34 Gemini Catamaran
* Captained 8 hr daysails 6 pac on 34 Gemini Catamaran
with one or 2 activities available
* Kayaking Everglades
* Mangrove snorkeling
* Beach barbeque
* 10 to 11 hr 32 mile round trip ocean Sail to Snorkel Turtle Reef
Last year we also added Morning Star Sailing Charters
Morning Star runs a 50′ Ericson that has been doing snorkel
6 pac sailing charters in Key Largo for 30 years.
This year we upgraded Morning Star activities to include:
* Sailboat rentals
* Sailing lessons
* Bareboat and Captain charters
So we now have 3 locations with a shared activities and boats:
1. Key Lime Sailing Club & Cottages: Bayside Key Largo
2. Morning Star Charters: Ocean Side Key Largo and south Dade marina
3. South Dade Marina & Eco Adventures: Florida Everglades / Manatee Bay / Florida City
* American Sailing Academy an ASA School : Located at South Dade Marina and Key Lime Sailing Club
* 68′ Formosa Liveaboard, cruising with Paul from around the Bahamas to South America
One week stays available starting in Jan 2018
President, CEO, CFO, Office Manager,
Book keeper, Advertising Manager, Sailing Instructor, Concierge, Psychologists, Ordained Minister,
ECO Tour guide, Maintenance Man, Gardener, House keeper and to my kids, Father,
Mr. Mom, Doctor Dad, Want-a-be Dentist, Seamstress, Maid, Cook, ATM.
Key Lime Sailing Club (KLSC)
101425 Overseas HWY #922
Key Largo FL 33037
KLSC Reservations # 305 451 3438
Fax 305 453 5455 Office
KLSC Water Front Sunset Tiki Hut
GPS mark N. 25.05.5869 W. 080.26.7145
Hope to sea ya sailing /) this way one day ⛵️