BDBMC is Seeking Nominations for Annual Business Awards
Each year the Business Development Board of Martin County (BDBMC) celebrates businesses and individuals who have made outstanding contributions to Martin County’s economy and community. This year, they will continue that tradition and are now seeking nominations. Simply complete the nomination form
to submit your favorites by Friday, October 23, 2020.
From there, the BDBMC team will consider all nominees and announce the winners who will be recognized at the BDBMC’s 2020 State of the Economy and Annual Business Awards Luncheon on Friday, December 11, 2020, 11:30 a.m. at Hutchinson Shores Resort and Spa.
Public can nominate candidates for:
· New Business (Newcomer) of the Year
· Nonprofit Business of the Year
· Small Business of the Year (fewer than 20 employees)
· Business of the Year
· Business Expansion of the Year
· Headquarters of the Year
· Entrepreneur of the Year (Individual)
· Charlene Hoag Leadership Award (Individual)