[EXPIRED] Fishermen’s Village Annual St. Patrick’s Day Celebration, Mar 17, Noon to 9PM, Charlotte Harbor, Punta Gorda, FL
There is always plenty to do around Charlotte Harbor, especially during the Spring. Whether you are moored in Punta Gorda’s mooring field or berthed at Fishermen’s Village Marina, A CRUISERS NET SPONSOR, you will enjoy your visit to beautiful Charlotte Harbor, where Punta Gorda, also A CRUISERS NET SPONSOR, lies on Western Florida’s Charlotte Harbor/Peace River.
FISHERMEN’S VILLAGE TO HOST ANNUAL ST. PATRICK’S DAY CELEBRATION
Punta Gorda, FL—Fishermen’s Village will play host to a St. Patrick’s Day Celebration, Sunday
March 17, 2019 with festivities beginning at 12 noon and continuing until 9 pm. The event is free and the public is
encouraged to attend. Family Friendly free festivities include:
• Singer Paul Cottrell 12 Noon-4 pm Center Court
• Singer Jim Garee 1-5 pm near Good ‘Ole Days Coffee
• Singer Dave Heveron and Friends 1-5 pm third section of Village
• Irish Dancers from Kavanagh Porter Warren Academy USA 4:30 pm Center Court
• Finest Face Painting by MaryRose 2-7 pm near Center Court
• Lee County Pipes & Drums Parade/Performance 5:30-6:00 pm Center Court
• Traditional Irish Music Show by Mark Fitzpatrick and Eddie Dillon 5-9 pm Center Court
Originally from Boston, Eddie Dillon is a multi-instrumentalist – guitar, mandolin, banjo & bass
blended with a little Irish wit! Singer/Songwriter Mark Fitzpatrick has toured with Ireland’s famous folk
singers, The Clancy Brothers.
Village Restaurants will feature Irish food specials (call for details/reservations)
Fishermen’s Village is located off Marion Avenue, Punta Gorda, FL. 941 639-8721 www.fishville.com.
1200 W. Retta Esplanade #57A
Punta Gorda, Florida 33950
P 941 575-3007
M 941 258-1327
F 941 637-1054