Marinas Lifting Restrictions due to Coronavirus Concerns
Most marinas along the Intracoastal Waterway have now opened, though some may still have conditions, especially for transients. Please phone ahead to confirm the marina’s status. This list will be discontinued soon.
VA – NC
Atlantic Yacht Basin – 757- 482-2141 – fully open and operational – see Update
MANTEO WATERFRONT – 5/2/We are still closed to transients at the moment but hope we all break out in the near future.! 252-473-3320 See 5/6 Update
RE Mayo Seafood Docks 252-745-5331
Want those in and around our area to know that we are open and welcoming transients. We have fuel and food available while maintaining all the safety precautions necessary during the situation we are facing.”
McCotters (Washington, NC) is open and will help boaters. Store will deliver to your boat just trying to minimize in store contacts. 252-975-2174
Albemarle Plantation – open 252-426-4653
Morehead City Yacht Basin 252-7366862 open with reduced staff for fuel and essential needs, see 4/10 Update Transient docks are open for overnight stays but our showers/restrooms remain closed to all
Southport Marina – 919-481-3000 see Re-Opening April 22
From Dona Stewart, Director, Dismal Swamp Canal Welcome Center
**Updated 4/3/2020 at 2 pm
* Alligator River Marina (Columbia)~ 252-796-0333 (Normal Operations)
* Cypress Cove Marina (Columbia) ~ 252-796-0015 (Docking Available/Call for information on amenities)
* Coinjock Marina & Restaurant (Coinjock) ~ 252-453-3271 (Normal Operations)
* River Dunes – 252-249-4908 Open
* Atlantic Yacht Basin, Inc. (Chesapeake) ~ 757-482-2141(Normal operations)
* Lamb’s Marina & Market (Camden) ~ 252-338-1957 (Docking UNavailable)
* Pelican Marina (Camden) ~ 252-335-5108 (Fri-Sun) or Text the Dockmaster at 251-239-5108 to make reservations (Docking available)
* Maritime Ministries (Elizabeth City) ~ 336-681-0575 (Docking available/ No restrooms or laundry facilities)
* Jennette Brothers (Elizabeth City) ~ 252-338-2187 Ext. 0 (Docking available)
*Mariners’ Wharf & Waterfront Park Marinas (Elizabeth City) ~ 252-337-6864 (Docking UNavailable)
* Waterside Marina (Norfolk) ~ 757-625-3625 (Normal Operations)
*Douglas Road Dock (VA), Elizabeth’s Dock (Deep Creek, VA), Great Bridge Park Dock (All managed by Chesapeake Parks, Recreation and Tourism ) ~ 757-382-6411 (Docking Available/ Port-a-Jons available)
* Dismal Swamp Welcome Center (South Mills) ~ 252-771-8333 (Docking Available/ Rest Area Restrooms Open; Visitor Center-closed to public)
* Friends of Dismal Swamp State Park ~ 252-771-6593 (Visitor Center, Restrooms & trails closed to the public)
Donna Stewart, Director www.DismalSwampWelcomeCenter.com
Windmill Harbour 4/27 OPEN 843-681-9235 See 5/6 Update
Delegal Creek Marina Savannah GA has re-opened for fuel, 9-4
Hampton River – new hours, Wednesday-Monday open 7-5,Tuesday-open 8-5
Jekyll Harbor Marina – 912-635-3137 Fully operational 7 am to 5 pm
Camachee Cove Marina, 904-8295676 in St. Augustine, FL is open for business following COVID-19 protocols.
Marineland Marina – 904-814-9886 – open; practicing all distancing protocols. Marine store is partially open. Call ahead for transient reservations to make sure space is available
Westland Boatyard and Marina, 321-267-1667 see Update
Palm Coast Marina – 386-446-6370 – open and selling fuel. Marina store closed. Food deliveries available from nearby groceries and Grub-Hub; walking trails open also
Ft Pierce City Marina, 772-464-1245 – open for transient slips, we offer daily, monthly and annual slips.
Halifax Harbor in Daytona ‘temporarily closed’ yesterday, 17 March. No fuel. SEE 3/18 COMMENT BELOW
Gulf Harbour Marina, 239-437-0881 open for ValvTect Marine Fuel sales and offering Boat US discount, see Update.
Long Boat Key Club Moorings, 941-383-8383 is open but not accepting transients until April 30. Please check our Facebook page for updates.
Fishermen’s Village Marina, 941-575-3056 is open: currently accepting transits and hours of operation are normal. 7:00am to 5:30pm 7 days a week.
Riviera Dunes: 941-981-5330 See COVID-19 Update of 4/2
Snead Island Boatworks – The Snead Island Boat Works is deemed an essential business by Homeland Security regulations and we are open for your yachting needs.