Marina Closures/Adaptations due to Coronavirus Concerns
In this climate of marinas open/closed roulette, Cruisers Net cannot guarantee the accuracy of listed information. Please phone ahead to confirm the marina’s status. Cruisers Net will maintain this post with a running list of constantly changing and confusing marina closures/adaptations listed in rough geographical order as received. See NC Marinas Open 3/30.
VA – NC
MANTEO WATERFRONT hopes everyone weathers this storm. We are closed at the moment but hope we all break out in the near future.!
RE Mayo Seafood Docks.
Want those in and around our area to know that we are open and welcoming transients. We have fuel and food available while maintaining all the safety precautions necessary during the situation we are facing.”
McCotters (Washington, NC) is open and will help boaters. Store will deliver to your boat just trying to minimize in store contacts.
Update from Albemarle Plantation MARINA UPDATE 3-23-20 v2
Morehead City Yacht Basin open for fuel and basic service with reduced staff, see Good News.
Southport Marina open for emergency services only, fuel and transient dockage, 12-5 PM, beginning 3/29. See Southport Marina Adjusts
From Dona Stewart, Director, Dismal Swamp Canal Welcome Center
**Updated 4/3/2020 at 2 pm
* Alligator River Marina (Columbia)~ 252-796-0333 (Normal Operations)
* Cypress Cove Marina (Columbia) ~ 252-796-0015 (Call for more information)
* Coinjock Marina & Restaurant (Coinjock) ~ 252-453-3271 (Normal Operations)
* Albemarle Plantation Marina (Hertford) ~ 252-426-4037 (Docking UNavailble)
* Atlantic Yacht Basin, Inc. (Chesapeake) ~ 757-482-2141(Call for more information)
* Lamb’s Marina & Market (Camden) ~ 252-338-1957 (Docking UNavailable)
* Pelican Marina (Camden) ~ 252-335-5108 (Fri-Sun) or Text the Dockmaster at 251-239-5108 to make reservations (Docking available)
* Maritime Ministries (Elizabeth City) ~ 336-681-0575 (Docking available/ No restrooms or laundry facilities)
* Jennette Brothers (Elizabeth City) ~ 252-338-2187 Ext. 0 (Docking available)
*Mariners’ Wharf & Waterfront Park Marinas (Elizabeth City) ~ 252-337-6864 (Docking UNavailable)
* Waterside Marina (Norfolk) ~ 757-625-3625 (Normal Operations)
*Douglas Road Dock (VA), Elizabeth’s Dock (Deep Creek, VA), Great Bridge Park Dock (All managed by Chesapeake Parks, Recreation and Tourism ) ~ 757-382-6411 (Docking Available/ Port-a-Jons available)
* Dismal Swamp Welcome Center (South Mills) ~ 252-771-8333 (Docking Available/ Rest Area Restrooms Open; Visitor Center-closed to public)
* Friends of Dismal Swamp State Park ~ 252-771-6593 (Visitor Center, Restrooms & trails closed to the public)
Donna Stewart, Director www.DismalSwampWelcomeCenter.com
Windmill Harbour 4/5 COMPLETELY CLOSED If there is a dire emergency, a skipper may call to see if help can be arranged.
Delegal Creek Marina Savannah GA is closed until further notice.
Camachee Cove Marina in St. Augustine, FL is open for business following COVID-19 protocols.
Westland Boatyard and Marina, see Update
Ft Pierce City Marina, The county has CLOSED the marina until further notice. No Boats will be accepted as of today 3/17/20. See also Update
Hollywood Marina of Hollywood, Florida, closed until further notice.
Marina and fuel dock are closed as of today, 3/16/20. http://www.hollywoodfl.org/
Halifax Harbor in Daytona ‘temporarily closed’ yesterday, 17 March. No fuel. SEE 3/18 COMMENT BELOW
Ft Pierce City Marina. The county has CLOSED the marina until further notice. No Boats will be accepted as of today 3/17/20
Long Boat Key Club Moorings is open but not accepting transients until April 30. Please check our Facebook page for updates.
Fishermen’s Village Marina is fully open, see Update
Riviera Dunes: See COVID-19 Update of 4/2