NOAA’s Carolinas Marine Weather
Carolinas Coast is an experimental site that links observations and forecasts from a variety of data providers. Some data may be periodically unreliable. Please pay attention to time stamps on real-time observations.
- Marine Product Dissemination Information Page
- National Data Buoy Center
- National Oceanographic Data Center
- National Ocean Service
- Sea-surface Temperature Satellite Image Archive
- NOAA's Coastal Services Center
- National Safe Boating Council
- Carolinas Coastal Ocean Observing and Prediction System
- UNCW Coastal Ocean Research and Monitoring Program
- Rip Currents: Break the Grip of the Rip!
- NOAA's nowCOAST web mapping portal to real-time coastal observations and NOAA forecasts
North Atlantic Weather Links
- US CONUS Summary(Wunderground)
- Atlantic Weather Summary (US Navy)
- Reporting Buoys [Northeast],[Mid Atlantic], [Florida](NOAA)
- Surface Wx Analysis (N. Atlantic [0000 Z]), [0600 Z]), [1200 Z]), [1800 Z])(NOAA)
- Surface Wx Forecast (N. Atlantic [24 Hour], [48 Hour], [96 Hour])
- 500 mb Wx Analysis (N. Atlantic [0000 Z]) (NOAA).
- 500 mb Wx Forecast (N. Atlantic [48 hour]), [96 hour])
- Sea State Analysis for N. Atlantic ([0000 Z], [1200 Z])(NOAA)
- Sea State Forecast for N. Atlantic ([24 hour], [48 hour], [96 hour])(NOAA)
- Sea Winds Scatterometer
- QuickScat NE US (Ascending), (Descending), SE US (Ascending) (Descending)
- GOES Satellite Infrared Imagery, Tropical Atlantic [current]) (NOAA).
- GOES Water Vaper [current](SSEC)
- GRIB of W. N. Atlantic: Saildocs (7K), globalmarine (200k) (Need GRIB reader)
- Caribbean Weather
- Gulf Stream Composite- North (Navy), – South (Navy), Historical Current (Dutch)
- NOAA Hurricane Forecast
Sailflow, Where You Sail reporting stations