In reference to a much earlier posting, referencing issues with anchoring in Edgewater Lake, Richard Messier is asking for advice on short term anchoring on this small body of water. If you have recent experience anchoring in Edgewater Lake, let us hear from you.
I just lost my docking spot on the next street over to edge water lake. So I thought it was a good time to plan on taking the 38 ft Irwin out of the water to paint the bottom but need to wait a week or two. Thought I might leave it anchored at edge water lake until then. Question is can I without being harassed? I am planning on purchasing a home in this area in the next two months but waiting for the sale of my current home in Port Charlotte. Also what other options are there?