*New items are bolded
Cancellations & Closures
SCDNR continues to monitor COVID-19. In accordance with directives issued by Gov. Henry McMaster, the Department of Health and Environmental Control and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, SCDNR has canceled, postponed or closed several programs and events.
View a complete and updated list.
Following are SCDNR-related cancellations:
Following are SCDNR-related closures:
- The St. Stephen’s Fish Lift (Shad cam available)
- All SCDNR freshwater fish hatcheries (still operational, but closed to public)
- All SCDNR-managed shooting ranges
- U.S. Department of Energy has closed Crackerneck Wildlife Management Area and Ecological Reserve in Aiken County until further notice.
- Duke Energy has closed Bad Creek Hydro Project and Musterground Road in Oconee. The Oconee County access to the Jocassee Gorges is closed to vehicles. The gates will be locked until further notice. This also closes some vehicle access points to the Foothills Trail.
At this time, COVID-19 has not impacted season dates or regulations of upcoming hunting or fishing seasons.
Wildlife Management Areas, except Crackerneck, are open in accordance with their regular schedule.