Photo taken from Paul’s iPhone
Vacation Deals for You!
Last minute deals for everybody! We are giving out 4 specials for this month! If you are looking for an amazing Florida Keys vacation, or if you want to learn sailing, or both, we have these deals for you!
Here are our available cottages and dates until July:
Cottage rental starts at $200 per night (plus cleaning fees and taxes) and includes the use of a 22’ sailboat (for qualified sailors), kayaks, paddle boards, snorkel gear, fishing gear, and other water toys. We also take out all of our guests once or twice a week aboard our 40’ catamaran for a sunset cruise around Florida Bay at no extra cost! You won’t get this deal anywhere else.
If it is your first time in the Florida Keys and you have no idea where to go or what to do, we can help point you to the right direction! We can share with you our local knowledge so you can make the most out of your vacation.
Call 305-451-3438 or just reply to this email to inquire or to reserve. Check out our website www.keylimesailingclub.com for more info.
New Key Lime Website!
It is the time to say goodbye to our 15 year old website that you are all familiar with. So we are now excited to finally launch our newly renovated Key Lime Sailing Club and Cottages website! Lots of new features have been added and it is mobile friendly! Check it out at www.keylimesailingclub.com and let us know what you think!
Win Stays at Key Lime Sailing Club
To our guests and friends, get a chance to go back and vacation at KLSC without paying anything by sending us pictures of your stay here! Win our 4th KLSC Photo Contest and get a 3 night stay. Check here for details.
Got a talent for video making? Join our KLSC Video Contest and get a chance to win a 5 night stay! Check here for details.
We at Key Largo Cottages at Key Lime Sailing Club love our guests and we will be happy to have you guys here again for another fun filled and relaxing Florida Keys vacation!
Join our Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to receive our updates before we send them out to our email subscribers.
Theresa in Reservations is standing by @
or call 1-305-451-3438
Thank you and Sea Yah all in the Florida Keys!
Top 12 Things to Do in The Upper Keys
1.Take a free tour of Key Largo Fisheries,see where most of the fish and lobster in the Keys come from. 1-800-432-4358 www.keylargofisheries.com
2. Complete Senor Frijoles’ Free On-line Key Largo Treasure Hunt. Fill it out and take to Senor Frijoles to win your free gift. 305-451-1592 www.senorfrijolesrestaurant.com
3. Take a dip at the Beach at Marker 88, and while you are there, enjoy a refreshing beverage. 305-852-9315 www.marker88.info
4. Feed the Tarpon from the dock at Sundowners 305-451-4502 www.sundownerskeylargo.com
5. Meet our Unique Florida Keys Marine Species! 305-407-3262 www.floridakeysaquariumencounters.com
6. Learn Sailing at Key Lime Sailing Club 305-451-3438 www.keylimesailingclub.com
7. Get a bird ’s eye view of the Keys with Key Largo Parasail 305-747-0032 www.keylargoparasail.com
8. Visit the Christ of the Abyss Statue and name at least 5 fish on the reef. 305-451-3595 www.amoray.com
9. Kayak around Key Largo 305-451-3018 kayakfloridakeys.com
10. Visit the Wild Bird Center at feeding time. 305-852-4486 www.fkwbc.org
11. Swim with the Dolphins at Dolphin’s Cove or Dolphin’s Plus. 305-451-4060 www.dolphinscove.com
12. Visit the Everglades Alligator Farm in Florida City and take an airboat ride 305-247-2628
Key Lime Sailing Club
101425 Overseas Hwy. #922
Key Largo , FL 33037